All teaching and education support vacancies for Hampton Park Primary School are advertised on the Department of Education (DET) Recruitment Online website.
Advice for submitting applications:
When applying for a position at Hampton Park Primary School, your application should include the following information, preferably uploaded in one document:
– A cover sheet providing your name, home address and telephone contact details
– A specific response to the selection criteria with regard to the position advertised. Please endeavour to limit your response to the selection criteria to a maximum of 8 pages.
– A summary of your qualifications and experience
– The names, telephone numbers and email addresses of three professional referees who can provide information in relation to your ability to meet the key selection criteria
Please upload your application to Recruitment Online by the due date listed in the job posting.
Applicants must apply through Recruitment Online.
In the rare situation that access to Recruitment Online is not possible, applicants should email a copy of their application to the school’s email email@example.com Any applications submitted by email must be received by the deadline listed on the job posting.
To go to Recruitment Online please click here
- Please check this page regularly as additional positions may be advertised during the year.